Installation Engineer - Home Lifts to be based Bristol covering the South West region.
We have an immediate requirement for an Installer as we continue to expand our home lift Installation Team across the UK.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a good level of electro-mechanical experience. Ideally an experienced installer / technician within a similar industry sector.
- You must be able to demonstrate electrical competence – testing/ fault diagnosis level on electro/mechanical products.
- Experience of service and maintenance of electro/mechanical products.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional stay away from home.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (plus overtime)
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card + Tools + Uniform
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Bonus scheme.
- 25 days' paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays), and an extra day off on your birthday!
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Mobile phone / Tablet.
As an Installation Engineer you will be:
- Resourceful, efficient and well organised.
- Be able to communicate well with customers.
- Trustworthy, reliable and well presented.
- Customer focused, providing a high level of customer service.
Stiltz is a growing multi award-winning business; global manufacturers and installers of an innovative range of home lift solutions for use in domestic homes.
This is a great time to join our business as we continue to expand our operations. We would welcome Installers or Installation Engineers or Technicians with electrical / electro- mechanical knowledge or working with similar mobility products. Maybe you are an experienced multi-trades professional with an electrical background. You must be based within an easy commute of the centre of Bristol.
Interviews are available immediately. If you are interested and fit the above criteria, please apply immediately.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.