Prospero is working alongside a well-established AV integration company who are looking for an experienced AV install engineer to join their team.
The role involves being responsible for planning, testing, installation and service of audio visual equipment for various job sites. Ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timescales by interpreting project plans and recommending any modifications that may be needed for the successful sign off and job commissioning. Also acts as a liaison between the engineers and the clients, making sure that everyone is aware of the job's progress and any issues that have arisen during implementation. Responsible for post implementation fault finding, testing and the repair of audio-visual equipment for various job sites.
Knowledge & Key Skills
Onsite Work 90%
- Practical work includes but is not limited to:
Rack builds, Audio Visual and Video Conference installation and configuration
- Communicating with customers and site contacts
- Adherence to site rules, procedures and H&S
- Communicating job progress to Project Manager and Resource Planner
- Site cleanliness
- Completion of all project documentation and sign offs
- Configuring, performing diagnostics and firmware updates of videoconferencing codecs and AV hardware in general.
- Fault finding and testing Audio-visual equipment
In office 10%
- Installation preparation of tools, equipment, consumables and installation documentation
- Ensure sufficient stock levels of consumables/materials are kept in workshop
- Van and Cable monthly checks
- Timesheet and expenses submitted
- Continue with PDP and applicable training
- IMS and Quality Policy awareness and development
- Product research and development for client requirements
4 years audio visual experience
Effective communication skills at all levels
Good numeracy and written skills
Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Good time keeping
Able to work under own direction
Basic PC skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Clean driving licence
If you feel you fit the criteria above please send your CV into us today. They are looking to interview candidates immediately!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.