Are you an Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer seeking a new opportunity ?
Does the idea of working for a heavily automated site interest you ?
Can you demonstrate electrical and mechanical fault finding in the FMCG industry?
Then please get in touch ! Kingston Barnes are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join our client in the Bristol area!
The company have been established for over 80 years and employ over 1500 people throughout Europe. A role has come up within their engineering team for a Multi Skilled Electrical bias engineer to join the shift team and work a four on four off shift.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding on the automated machinery
- Reactive and pre planned maintenance
- Conveyor belts, three phase motors, plc's and invertor trouble shooting
- Working as part of a team and also some lone working
- Engineering apprenticeship is a minimum requirement
- Electrical bias is essential
- FMCG, pharma, food or packaging background ideally
- Happy working shifts (Days and nights)
- Four on four off (12 hour shifts) days and nights or day shifts
- 33 days holiday
- Up to 40k + overtime
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.