This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth in the energy sector on a major energy infrastructure project.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is an office-based role as part of a team of Civil and Structural Engineers on site on a major new energy infrastructure project.
- Acting as key interface between client, subcontractors and Civil design engineering team for all key Civil enquiries.
- Supporting implementation of civil design modification requests from site.
- Creating solutions to the design modifications in line with client and civil contractor requests during the detailed design stage of the project.
- Ensuring construction activities are in line with agreed Civil design.
- Collaborate with other disciplines as part of the project multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Attending and manage in-house or site-based meetings and reviews.
- Develop technical documents and scope of work packages for projects.
- Checking of design constructability deliverables.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must have a degree in Civil and / or Structural Engineering.
- Chartered status preferred but not essential.
- Would suit Engineers with c. 2 – 7 years’ experience in Nuclear, Oil & Gas or Renewable Energy sectors.
- Experience in any of the following software: NavisWorks, STAADPro, Tech Clerk or AutoCAD.
- Excellent salary and package available (exact salary dependent on experience).
- Our client offers excellent career progression opportunities and will also provide support to engineering wanting to gain Chartered status.
For more information contact Freddie Clerey on the below contact details.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.