Position - Gas Engineer
Location - Bristol / South West
Reporting to - Technical Supervisor
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
- ACS qualifications (commercial & domestic as a minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in relevant trade (HVAC/Plumbing etc)
- Understanding of Mechanical & HVAC systems
- Previous experience of installation and maintenance within commercial setting
- Flexible approach
Our client based in east Bristol is currently seeking gas engineers to work across the South West. The roles will primarily cover reactive and PPM maintenance to a portfolio of clients, with requirement to also support and assist with small installation works (as necessary).
Ideal candidates will have previous maintenance experience within an FM environment and be comfortable working in a mobile capacity across the South – flexibility will be required as although this role is primarily expected to cover across the South West & South Wales, there may be requirement to cover towards the Midlands and Hampshire regions.
The role will include:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of building systems such as heating, ventilation & air conditioning and plumbing systems
- Inspection of systems for damage, safety hazards etc
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the level of the role
Annual basic salary £34,000 - £40,000 (subject to skills, qualifications and experience) based on a 40 hour week, company vehicle, mobile phone, pension, PPE.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.