Our client, a leading manufacturer of machinery within the Injection Moulding industry are currently seeking an individual to join their team as a Field Service Engineer within the Robotics department. They are recruiting skilled Technicians to take responsibility for the Repair and Planned Preventative Maintenance to their range of Equipment.
You will be expected to – as part of the duties and responsibilities of the role, to:
- Carry out a broad range of repair and preventative maintenance work on the equipment
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment
- Upgrade existing hardware and software
- Primarily attend customer sites mainly in the UK/Ireland but possibly also in Europe with overnight stays
- Deliver reports and customer satisfaction documents after the job completion
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- Comply with their company and customer Health and Safety requirements and standard operational practices
- Flexible with working hours in order to meet customer expectations
- You will be responsible to customer services manager for overall performance, the role will involve extensive travel within the UK and occasionally abroad.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Experience of testing and repairing machinery
- Electrical bias is preferable
- Having experience of their equipment would be desirable, but full training will be given
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Effective verbal & listening communication skills
The successful applicant must endeavour to contribute towards the company’s methodology of working, and it would be desirable for said individual to have the following attributes:
Ideally you will have served an apprenticeship, have a BTEC, relevant City & Guilds or NVQ with a recognised qualification within the Mechanical Service Industry and have post qualification practical experience, as well as:
- IT Literate
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate high quality work ethic
- Hold a clean full driving license
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.