We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a Royston based Company to ensure that products can be manufactured meeting quality, delivery and cost targets. You will work with designers and engineers to give Design for Manufacture input during product development projects and procurement specialists to develop a robust high quality supply chain. This is a 12 to 18-month contract.
* Good degree in Manufacturing Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline (substantial experience in manufacturing engineering of electromechanical assemblies may be considered)
* An understanding of plastics and the injection moulding process
* Excellent manufacturing engineering and process development skills
* Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing
* Sound knowledge and experience of NPI processes
* Experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation
* Excellent communication skills. (verbal and written)
* Sound knowledge of engineering principles and best practice
* Sound understanding of Design for Manufacture (DfM)
Please get in touch for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.