FINTEC recruit is seeking a System Engineer for our Engineering client in Edinburgh. This is a permanent position . Salary commensurate with experience and relocation assistance available.
We are supporting one of the world's foremost engineering services companies. Operating across 15 countries and employing more than 12,000 personnel they provide product engineering and lifecycle services to a range of high-tech industries. Our client has a growing Electronics, Systems and Software engineering capability in the UK .
You will be engaged in a wide variety of systems engineering activities covering the entire engineering lifecycle, including systems definitions, input ot estimates and bids, requirements apportionment, systems architecting, integration, verification and validation. Experience in radar sensing system design and implantation is particular sought after for this role. Experience in a model driven engineering environment using modelling tools such as Matlab and Simulink.
- Engineering governance eg policy, framework processes, design reviews
- Support to new and existing product line operations
- Maintain records of project related decisions, risks, actions etc
- Preparation of system and sub-system technical requirements
- Technical support to the development of current and future systems architectures/designs and their implementation
- Capture design artefacts as appropriate for all stages in the engineering lifecycle
Skills and Experience required for the System Engineer role:
- Systems Engineering Lifecycle, from development and management of requirements through to acceptance testing
- Awareness of functional analysis and specification development
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Experience of Model Driven Engineering approaches and the sue of tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Experience of working with RF systems, radar sensing system design and implementation at frequencies of X-band and above.
Full details of the Systems Engineer vacancy is available on application . To apply please submit your current CV
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.