Up to £30.00 per hour (Umbrella/PAYE)
A Design Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assemblies in hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, component packaging, non-metallics and a variety of other installations.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- CAD Design of components and assemblies in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Collaborating with suppliers and internal teams
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with a global team that requires virtual collaboration.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
To apply for this position you MUST have the following:
- Working knowledge of solid modelling (ideally CREO and Teamcenter)
- Experience of off highway machine design and development
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.