GBP8.00 - GBP9.00per hour
Our Client are a world-leading manufacturer; they are looking to recruit PCB Testers to work on days/shift in their busy manufacturing & production area. Based in Dartford, Kent, our client is a truly global supplier, exporting control equipment to over 70 countries Worldwide, and in many different languages.
We are looking to recruit PCB Testers to work on days/shift in a busy manufacturing & production area.
You will work within a team to manufacture high quality products for our external customers.
· Testing printed circuit boards by hand and machines
· Fault finding
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment for all employees and visitors
· Maintain housekeeping/safety
Skills, Experience and Person Specification
· Must be conversant with multi-meters
· Must have knowledge of scopes
· Working to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
· Must be reliable, conscientious and hard working
· Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
· Ability to work as part of a team
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.