We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical or Electrical) to join a world-renowned manufacturing company who are global leaders in their industry. This role will involve shift work.
Responsibilities / Duties;
- Planned maintenance and repair on equipment across the plant.
- Maintain efficient operations and minimise down time.
- Working with other members of the Maintenance Team and production.
- Fault finding and Continuous Improvement.
- Provide technical support and assist with new equipment installs and upgrades.
- Record & control maintenance programmes.
The successful candidate will have:
- HNC / HND, or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a multi-discipline maintenance environment.
- Good understanding of Process Equipment.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems.
- Previous experience working in a rotational shift.
- Have the ability to communicate well at all levels with members of staff and external contractors.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.