Automatic Door Engineers
£14.00 - £15.00 + Call Out Bonus & Overtime
BlackCat Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Automatic Door Engineers to join our successful client, a global Automatic Door business, supporting their Scottish operation.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance, service and installations of various industrial / automatic door systems, in accordance to relevant industry standards
- Follow current health and safety guidelines and use safe working practices
- Work on a wide range of manufacturers' products and equipment, both electronically and mechanically
- Use company/customer APP’s, Portals, IT systems and IT devices to complete work order processes
- Liaise with office-based teams and external customers to deliver exceptional service to meet or exceed company and customer standards
- Complete fault finding, diagnosis and accurate recommendations for corrective actions
- Work additional overtime in order to effectively conduct your duties, meet customer demand and business needs. This will include being part of a rolling out of hours call out rota.
Experience and Skills required from you include:
- BSEN 16005 or equivalent Automatic Door Training / Qualification would be advantageous
- Possess an excellent knowledge of door systems, or be a specialist within a specific product family (e.g. Industrial Doors / Automatic Doors / Roller Shutters / Sectional Doors etc.)
- A valid CSCS Card
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work within a team or alone as required
- Have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to your work
- Be a proficient user of IT devices and systems, to log jobs, communicate with the office etc.
- Nationwide travel can be required from time to time
An array of benefits include:
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Overtime Pay Rates
- Call Out Bonuses
- Recognised Industry Training opportunities
If you are an experienced Auto Door Engineer looking for a positive and secure career move into a people-orientated business, with excellent prospects for your future career, then please apply with an up to date CV, or call Ian at BlackCat Recruitment for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.