UK Sales Manager – Rotating Power Generation Equipment
Provectus Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading manufacturing organisation in the UK, that design & manufacture large-scale rotating machinery, used for power generation.
This is a business that has manufactured rotating power-gen equipment for many years. They are currently going through a period of cultural change & modernisation, as well as driving technical innovation within the power-gen sector. A business that has a very established brand & some of the most reliable and efficient power-generation equipment there is to offer.
Due to ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a UK Sales Manager to drive business growth and increase sales of turbine equipment and other associated ancillaries & services across the UK & parts of Europe.
This company offer an existing pipeline of potential business for the successful candidate to utilise.
This role will focus on driving & increasing sales within the UK region, focusing on independent businesses that use power generation equipment.
- Build a credible sales pipeline of power generation equipment users that will aid sustainable revenue year on year.
- Build, map, spearhead the creation of a business plan that demonstrates sales growth in-line with business targets.
- Constantly generate business, promoting the clients power generation equipment.
- Deliver sales presentations to high-level executives & shareholders.
- Conduct technical & commercial meetings with prospects & existing customers.
- Monitor market activity and trends, including competitor analysis.
- Work closely with Applications Engineering team to prepare technical/commercial proposals.
- Travel to potential & existing customer sites, attend exhibitions, constantly promote, and deliver information concerning this client’s equipment and capabilities/service offerings.
We are looking for a “Business person”, someone that is commercial, takes ownership of business development as if it is their own business. Someone who leads, can develop long-standing relationships at all levels & can effectively communicate and manage high-profile customer expectations.
This is a Technical Sales role; thus, candidates should have a good Mechanical Engineering background, alongside experience working with gas reciprocating compressors, steam &/or gas Turbines or other turbomachinery/process technology used within the power generation sector. Ideally candidates will have worked or sold into industries such as Biomass & or Waste to Energy.
- Expert experience and knowledge with technical sales management tools, processes, and methods
- Proactive, professional, driven, engaging & self-motivated.
- Experience selling rotating equipment, turbines, reciprocating gas compressors or similar equipment into different power generation sectors, e.g., Biomass, Waste-to-energy, Marine, Petrochem etc
- Excellent Mechanical Engineering knowledge and ability to work, sell and engage in a technical environment.
Please note: Whilst this role is listed in Peterborough, applicants can be based anywhere in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.