Location: Home/Remote based with the possibility of 1-2 days per week visiting a Bristol office
Rate: £55 per hour LTD
Duration: 6 Months
Exisiting & Valid SC Security Clearance is essential for these contract assignments.
Techniche are supporting an advanced Engineering Technology organisation with appointing a Software Developer on a 6 month assignment. This is a Defence Technology project.
- Developing web applications with:
- Experience developing server side applications using:
- An understanding of both Agile and more traditional development methodologies
- Exhibit excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience with an Automated test framework, such as Cypress or similar
- Experience of working in the defence or public sectors
- As would experience of Radio Communication systems.
Responsibilities / Duties:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
- Active involvement and collaboration within the Agile team
- Documenting technical design and code
- Full-stack software design and implementation
- Use of various software development tools for Issue Tracking, Configuration control and software development and unit testing.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.