Facilities Engineer – Electrical Bias
Salary – £35k
Company Van – Fully expensed
Day shifts – 6am – 3pm
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Facilities Engineer to work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their close-knit team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of natural resources. The opportunity is multi site based and the client is looking for someone with a solid experience within general facilities maintenance across some of their sites around the barking areas. The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team culture to work within. The company has over 8000 employees worldwide and are a growing at a fast pace so now would be the ideal time to join them.
Facilities Engineer Role
Your day to day responsibilities as a Facilities Engineer will include:
- Carry out maintenance activities across the various site, including the grounds and general maintenance as well as electrical
- Carry out any electrical work on site and ensure you have Isolated safely lighting, Pipe leaking, General maintenance tasks.
- Conduct all planned maintenance activities, as well as any repairs to breakdowns or damages. You will also be tasked with undertaking the full Health and Safety liaising with the site manager on each waste site.
- Part of the role will be to review RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements ) of any contractor that come in the sites.
- Electrical qualification
- Happy to travel to sites
- Facilities background would be beneficial
- Ideal for an Engineer looking to come off shifts
- Be able to work independently
- Up to £35,000 Salary
- Excellent Training opportunities
- Company Van
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (phone number removed), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to (url removed).
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https://(url removed)/
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.