Salary – Up to £35k + Overtime
Day shifts – 6am – 3pm
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Mechanical Fabricator to work for a leading recycling and waste management company. They need someone to join their close-knit team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of natural resources. The opportunity is within their site in Barking and the client is looking for someone with a solid experience within fabrication and welding. The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team culture to work within. The company has over 8000 employees worldwide and are a growing at a fast pace so now would be the ideal time to join them.
Mechanical Fabricator Role
Your day to day responsibilities as a Mechanical Fabricator will include:
- Hard facing crane grabbers, shredders and a Bailer- Adding material to the contacts of the material
- Welding shield on to various machines such as deflectors
- Assisting the Maintenance Engineers with any work they need help with
- Have ownership of machinery and carry out maintenance when needed which will tie into the training and development.
- Welding/Fabricating experience
- Engineering experience would be beneficial
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- Mechanical Qualification also beneficial
- Up to £35,000 Salary
- Overtime pay at 1.5
- Excellent Training opportunities
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (phone number removed), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to (url removed).
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https://(url removed)/
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.