Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
City of London
£37,000 - £39,000
One of the UK's leading Service Providers is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a renowned contract in the City of London. Working for an established building services company, with a large portfolio of maintenance contracts throughout the UK, you will be working on a static site not too far from Liverpool Street covering mechanical / plumbing pre planned and reactive maintenance to HVAC plant and building services systems.
Experience of Planned & Reactive Works such as:
- Plumbing, Leaks, Pipework, Pumps, Motors, Belts, Bearing, AHU's, FCU's, Water Treatment, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Air Conditioning systems, Heat Exchangers, alongside good general HVAC building services trade skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Experience issuing permits to work
- Supervision of Sub-contractors
- Salary up to £37,000 - £39,000
- The role will be working as part of a team on a split shift pattern Monday to Friday, with the hours rotating weekly from 7-4, 8-5 and 10-7.
- 25 days holiday
- Mechanically qualified to C&G Level
- Experience of working around building services systems and plant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding
The role offers a great prospect of joining a leading player in the building services maintenance industry and is an immediate start for the right candidate. If you are interested in the position please apply with your up to date CV now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.