ATK Solutions have a unique Fire opportunity for Fire Safety Engineers and Fire Engineers with Fire Risk Assessor experience to join a company who are recognised experts in within the Residential Sector.
Our client delivers technical Fire expertise to clients and provide innovate advice to ensure current legalisations are compliant in the Fire Risk Sector.
You will have the opportunity for a fast-track promotion to Director level.
Job requirements include but not limited to: -
- Fire Risk Assessments to a vast range of clients
- Producing technical Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Reports and provide remedial action
- Provide Fire Safety Advice
- Ensure clients are compliant with current legislation using the relevant guides and standards applicable
Surveying properties for the purpose of compliance with approved guidance and health and safety statutory requirements.
- Working on complex buildings, including residential buildings for fire safety and life safety fabric.
- Understanding guidelines regarding the Building Regulations.
- An interest in and the ability to understand and interpret building regulations, construction processes, legislation and requirements.
- Research and report writing
- Project delivery
- Managing fire consultants
- Business development
We are seeking candidates with excellent personal and communication skills, highly motivated to the Fire Sector, competent IT skills and have the ability to excel within a Fire consultancy.
You must have the following attributes:-
- A level 6 or 7 qualification in a fire safety/fire engineering discipline
- Corporate Membership of an appropriate professional body such as IFE, IFSM or CABE, CIOB, RICS
- Experience in Fire Risk Assessment in the residential sector
- Knowledge of construction principles and building regulations, in particular fire safety
What our clients offers: -
- CPD Training
- Promotion to Director level
- Company Car
- Excellent Pension & Holiday scheme
- Competitive salary above market rate up to £85,000
- Bonus scheme
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, please contact ASAP with an up to date CV outlining your experience in the sector.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.