Gas Engineer - Boiler Manufacturer x3
West London or Slough area
Residing SL, UB, HA, NW, N postcode
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the West London or Slough area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and Boiler Breakdown/Fault-finding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience (ideally 3+yrs)
- ACS Core & Boilers certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- Able to use a multi-meter
- Full UK Driving Licence - required
- Live in the postcode required
- Experience of working on Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Viessman, Baxi, Ideal, etc
Monday to Friday, Saturdays on rota basis
NO Sales targets
Average 5.2 calls a day
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- Inside M25 £39,710 starting package (£38,010 outside M25)
- Rising up to £45,050 on performance
- +£1000 circa Co Bonus
- +Unlimited Bonus paid for all extra calls
- +Van - Fully expensed & private use
- +Pension to 8%
- +33 days holiday (25+Banks)
- +Uniform, laptop & associated benefits
Gas Engineer, live in the listed postcode area & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Experience; Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Boiler Engineer, Worcester Bosch Engineer, Vaillant Engineer, Viessman Engineer, Baxi Engineer, British Gas Engineer, Homeserve, Ideal Engineer
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.