Lead M&E Engineer
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, Days
Salary - £40,000 per Annum & plenty of Opportunities for Overtime
Location: Healthcare site - St Pauls, City of London
An M&E service provider is currently seeking a M&E lead Engineer to work at a large industrial/Healthcare site based in City of London near St Pauls. This is a permanent position paying a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience. Overtime opportunities and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
You will be required to work between Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm with overtime opportunities available. Engineers are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a desire to work in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
To have responsibility and ownership of the service delivery to a particular client. Leading a small team of maintenance Engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
Ensure adherence to the company’s Facilities Services systems and procedures; health and safety, quality assurance and statutory compliance
- To lead a small team of Service Engineers to achieve service delivery objectives for a large commercial contract – with responsibility for; PPM and reactive call completion within SLA/KPI, health and safety, customer service, client facing, quality assurance, statutory compliance and adherence to company systems and procedures.
- Leading the team in providing excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
- Undertaking risk assessments and safety audits in line with relevant safety legislation and company Health and Safety systems and procedures.
- Developing relationships with customers to be able to identify additional work opportunities, escalating to the Service Delivery or Contract Manager as appropriate.
- Monitoring the completion of PPM & Reactive activities and analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting and liaison with the Service Centre.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- City & Guilds Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications
- At least 5 years Previous experience in a Lead/ Supervisory position
- Ideally previous experience working within a healthcare site/ FM sector
- Client facing, able to attend regular meetings with the Contract manager to update any outstanding issues.
- Good building services knowledge, man management skills, Self motivated, Well organised
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Jamie at The InVictus Group on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.