Field Service Engineer
- Medical & Laboratory Equipment -
- OTE £35,000+
- Basic £25,000 - £27,500
- Paid door-to-door
- £30 per night overnight allowance + subsistence
- Pension 4% employer contributions
The Role - Field Service Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- Installing, commissioning, servicing and repairing fume cupboards and laminar flow cabinets
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent standards of service to new and existing customers, including laboratories, private hospitals, NHS healthcare facilities and pharmaceutical companies
- Providing scheduled, preventative and reactive maintenance and servicing on electro-mechanical laboratory and medical equipment
Your Background - Field Service Engineer
To apply you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous field service and installation experience.
- An electrical qualification - NVQ in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or equivalent, 16th / 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- A background working on air conditioning, HVAC, paint spray booth, domestic appliance, vending, electrical service or air handling systems.
- Any experience of laminar air flow or fume cabinets would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Basic IT skills – working knowledge of Microsoft office (all reporting carried out on laptop)
The Company - Field Service Engineer
- A very stable, successful and well-run manufacturer within the growing laboratory and medical equipment sector
- Increased demand in their products due to testing and research related to Covid-19
- At the core of their business lie product innovation, excellent customer service and good people.
- High levels of staff retention are the result of a fair and appreciative management style
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.