3D Design Technician
Location: Trafford, Manchester, M41 7LY.
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning services, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive international coverage to activate in-store campaigns across the world for leading global brands. We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
Who are we looking for?
Our continued growth and increasing customer base have created an opportunity for a Technical Drawer/ 3D Renderer to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. Working with market leading brands, you will ensure projects are handled professionally, delivered to high standards by combining your design principles to bring concepts to life. In addition, you will support the team with delivery of quality through project administration tasks.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are passionate about getting things done, enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Understand project brief and scope from Project Managers.
• Deliver surveys within client timescales and company SLAs.
• Interpret drawings and ensure all information is gathered.
• Create accurate and detailed surveys using CAD/Sketch up from conception stage through to installation.
• Design different elevations of retail display areas e.g., front, side and plan elevations.
• Amend surveys following client and stakeholder feedback.
• Ensure project management processes are maintained and updated.
• Organise project documentation and store correctly.
• Utilise internal systems to update and administer project reporting.
• Manage administration of the stock inventory system.
• Assist with the production of the training brief documents.
• Book site visits with retailers/shopping centres as required.
• Support and update cost systems and issue supplier purchase orders.
• Administer quality review process for reporting execution.
• Liaise with third party suppliers for outstanding information.
• Assist project teams with collating visit schedules from external parties.
What you'll need:
• A passion for getting things done!
• Previous experience working in a graphics/surveying position.
• Familiarity with CAD/Sketch up.
• Articulate drawing and design skills.
• Team player approach and willingness to get stuck in.
• Strong organisation with an attention to detail and changing priorities.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Driven approach to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• Effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Ability to analyse, present information, find solutions and make decisions.
• Resilient and positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please
What we can offer you:
• Attractive starting salary
• Company bonus
• 5 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Holidays and sickness increased with length of service
• Free on-site parking
• Pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.