Structural Engineer- Remote working
Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful Civil and Structural Design Consultancy. Our client works across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use buildings). Due to an increasing workload and expanding client base they are currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with three to four years' experience to join a friendly and vibrant team. The role could be based working remotely or in the office in Belfast.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards.
Key Requirements for this Structural Engineer role include;
- Have gained a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3-4 years post degree experience.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary environment
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Building Designer and Tekla would be desirable.
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering.
- Competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Support to become chartered
- Flexible work arrangements
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.