Management Accountant South Down £40-55K
My client is seeking an experienced Management Accountant who would have responsibility for maintaining their day-to-day accounting books and able to contribute to their long-term monetary operations and strategy.
The successful candidate will provide support for several different business areas, which will include the production of management accounts, monthly variance analysis meetings with heads of departments, along with budgeting and forecasting for the departments.
- Preparing accurate and timely reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit.
- Oversee relationships with financial services including banks, able to assist with finance applications to support expansion plans
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Assistance with interim and year-end audits
- Monitoring Expenses
- Payments and bank transfers
- Reconciliation and reporting
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience performing in a similar role
- Experience with Sage 50
- Previous Accountancy experience working in the Construction or Manufacturing sector
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Ability to keep organised and focus on priorities when working on several projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of UK & ROI accounting regulations
- High attention to detail and with strong execution skills
- Strong communication skills
If this role is of interest please apply with a copy of your CV!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.