Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary up to £24,000 + Benefits
We are currently seeking a motivated, personable and bright Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer to join a successful, friendly civil and structural design office in Cambridgeshire. Working on a host of interesting structural design ventures you will work on projects across residential, commercial, industrial and educational buildings. You will be offered full support and guidance to become Chartered with IStructE.
Our client is offering a friendly, vibrant design environment and they encourage progression from within. Candidates can also expect flexible work arrangements and a pension contribution.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
- You will have a gained a strong degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (a Masters being preferred)
- You will have a working knowledge of CAD
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Display a positive, can-do attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Any previous consultancy experience would be beneficial
- Being local to the office would be a bonus
Working a Graduate structural Engineer, you will;
- Assist the Directors in working on structural design projects from conception to completion
- Produce CAD drawings
- Complete design calculations working using Steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Client liaison
- Assist Directors with bid proposals
This is a great opportunity for a motivated graduate to secure a role in Consultancy!
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.