Due to a healthy upcoming workload, a leading London Consultancy are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer (Grad+2) to join their newly opened Manchester Office.
The successful candidate will be given the fantastic opportunity of working in one of the region's leading Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, education, and residential sectors with a guarantee of an ongoing workload. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients and has a clear vision for innovation.
* Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
* Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
* Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry, and timber.
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural.
* Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.)
* A degree in Civil/Structural engineering (First or 2:1)
* Keen to gain Chartership.
* Skilled communicator, written skills and capable of producing reports.
* Excellent technical and numerical skills
* Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.