Job Role: Rail Surveyor
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Day Rate: £250 - £270 (PAYE)
Summary of the Rail Surveyor:
I am currently recruiting for a Rail Surveyor with a strong rail background to work for a Tier 1 company on a long term Civils project.
Responsibilities for the Rail Surveyor:
- Executing and leading complex surveys to satisfy clients expectation
- Coordination of control networks
- Lead Rail Surveyor Position
- Overview Topographical Surveys Complex S&C Surveys Network Grids - GPS/Traversing/Levelling Monitoring and Setting Out
- Be able to determine the most appropriate professional manner for the planning and execution of surveys
- Diligently complete surveys, to satisfy all clients specification and quality expectations
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
Requirements for the Rail Surveyor:
- At least 5 years Rail experience
- Experience within a live rail environment
- PTS qualification
- You must own your own vehicle and be willing to use this
- Extensive experience using Trimble total stations and Gedo trolley system
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Positive and proactive team player
If you feel as though you are the right person for this Rail Surveyor role, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and we will be in touch with you soon.
We look forward to hearing from you!
"VGC are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy"
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.