If you are an MEP Electrical Engineer, we have an opportunity to work as part of our MEP team. Reporting to senior & principal engineers you shall be capable of independent working and working as part of a project team.
The role will include site visits and condition surveys of the electrical installation the successful candidate must be competent with on- site base activities.
The majority of our designs are between and including RIBA stages 0 – 3 however we do undertake RIBA 4 designs, therefore it is preferable the candidate is competent in RIBA 4 designs and a must that the candidate is competent in RIBA stage 2 & 3.
Operating within our Building Design sector, join us to progress within a successful and growing specialist team.
- Proven post qualified experience as an Electrical Engineer within the building environment.
- Competent with the following software:
- Competent at designing the follow systems:
- Emergency Lighting
- Small Power
- LV Mains
- Fire (familiar)
- Earthing systems
- Competent at undertaking the following calculations: (using software where required)
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Understand the importance of and execution of change management.
- Ability to plan and programme (particularly own work). Prioritise and allocate time according to priority.
- To work independently and as a team member.
- Assess and mitigate design and other project risks.
- Knowledge and experience of BIM led design and Autodesk suite of products.
At Arcadis, you’ll have the opportunity to build the career that’s right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it’s why we’ll take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions.
Wherever you join us, you can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. We have a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar e.g. Physics OR HNC / HND
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.