Strong group is acting on behalf of its client who are an acknowledged leader in the manufacture and installation of ventilation ductwork services contractors.
My client is looking to recruit a Ductwork Project Manager on a permanent basis, for projects around the North West.
- Manage the project from order to final completion on site
- Oversee costs of labour, procurement and delivery, ensuring regular communication to the Contracts manager and minimising costs
- Liaise and communicate with Estimating, Procurement, Purchasing, the workshop, and fitters to ensure smooth operation of Contracts
- Responsible for Client liaison from confirmation of the order to completion and manage subcontractors including providing information for the internal
- resource/outsourced draughting company and for fitters providing information and materials necessary for the project
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance on sites including informing management and the Health and safety consultant.
HVAC Project Engineer / Manager Position Requirements
- Experience managing multiple projects within the HVAC industry
- Experience with Ducting, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and extraction desirable
- Held a similar position within the industry.
- Driving License
Annual Salary will be Negotiable.
There will be interviews taking place for the right Candidates, rates negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the necessary skill set for this vacancy, then please send a copy of your CV to (url removed) or call Chanelle on (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.