Our client is a well established M&E contractor with live projects across Europe covering data centre, pharmaceutical, power distribution and industrial projects with a number of high level clients.
They are currently looking for an Electrical Project Engineer for a role that they have available in Sweden.
· Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in the specifications.
· Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
· Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
· Compile and issue electrical technical submittals.
· Manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once the equipment is delivered.
· Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
· Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
· Review the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling.
· Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover.
· Complete electrical system walk-downs to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
· Compile test pack, FTOP’s and O&Ms and present for approval.
· Manage specialist vendors during the commissioning process to ensure timely completion of their works.
· Undertake client training in line with agreed training plan.
· 3rd level Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering.
· Experience with both LV and MV systems primarily in building services and data centre environments.
· Significant Project engineering experience of 4 years+ with an Electrical Contractor
· Previous record of delivering small to medium Electrical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
· Commercial Awareness
· Capability of walking down electrical systems to ensure compliance with specification
· Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
· Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
· The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
· Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
· Excellent record keeper and administration skills
· Leads and influences others.
· Innovates and leads in electrical/technical activity and challenges.
· Plans and effectively manages projects.
· Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
· Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
· Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
If this role is of interest to you then email your CV to Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.