Your new company
- A forward thinking, national Electrical business, with huge growth potential.
Your new role
- Covering a large high profile site in Bristol
- Installation on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required - emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 18th Edition IEE Regs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Merseyside
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.