Opportunity for a design engineer to be involved in a variety of exciting new projects. Including the design, development and implementation of a new range of products for a market with high growth projections.
The company is an established brand currently going through a busy period; they manufacture a range of high specification products and are a genuine market leader in their sector.
As the design engineer, you would be working within a friendly design team, and duties will include: -
- Designing and developing a range of new products
- Preparing 3D CAD models and 2D drawings
- Applying engineering first principles including calculations
- Planning and delivering projects on time, in budget and to the agreed quilty standards
- Managing engineering changes
- Preparing bills of materials
- Producing test reports
To apply for the design engineer position, you will need
- Experience of 3D and 2D mechanical design
- Experience in new product design and development
- Project management experience
- Good general IT skills
In return, the design engineer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Please click on the apply button to progress your application for the design engineer position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.