Electrical Maintenance Engineer -Heavy Engineering
Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
£13.76/hour basic, 20% shift allowance, overtime at time and a half;
Total earnings circa £33K plus overtime
40 Hours week, working 4 weeks of days (Mon-Fri) then 2 weeks of nights (Mon-Thurs)
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer from an industrial or heavy manufacturing background looking for a one of the largest companies in their sector, offering training and future career and salary progression?
This is a permanent position offering a role, where you can earn a superb salary, and top it up through overtime, in an interesting and ever developing engineering sector.
The role will focus on working as part of the Electrical Maintenance team assisting in problem solving activities on key technical equipment problems
Therefore tasks include:
- Carryout visual inspections of electrical equipment assess and repair;
- Fault diagnosis;
- Using and handling of electrical repair and test equipment;
- Carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment;
To apply you should have:
- Academic and working experience within Electrical Engineering environment (18th edition) with ability to read electrical drawings
- Experienced with motor controls and PLC's
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.