Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Technical Administrator for a 6 Month contract based in Bristol
Purpose of the Technical Administrator Role:
A Technical Administrator is required to raise Deviation/Concession Permits via SAP and compile technical packs to be submitted to Defence Concession Team. Will manage the workflow through Kanban and report to Defence Unsourced Parts Team Lead.
As a Technical Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Taking the Engineering data provided and completing required deviation forms to send onto the concessions team for review/approval.
- Manage the end to end approval of these forms to ensure smooth transition.
- Dealing with large volume of deviation permits due to obsolete parts within current drawings.
- Will use SAP to input the data and complete the permit forms to submit.
What we require from the Technical Administrator candidate:
- Previous Concession/Deviation process experience within a similar industry environment.
- Good understanding/knowledge of SAP that doesn't require upskilling.
- Able to manage high workload and has strong attention to detail.
- Previous Engineering experience/understanding not required however would be desirable.
- Strong Technical Admin experience previously to be able to hit the ground running.
If you are interested in applying for this Technical Administrator position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.