Fall Protection Engineer
Salary: Competitive DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours
We're currently recruiting for a Fall Protection/Arrest Engineer on behalf of our rope access specialist client based in the North West on a permanent basis.
The organisation provides expert assistance to businesses all across the UK, helping to solve their working at height problems by creating efficient and cost-effective access solutions through utilising rope access techniques - covering oil & gas, wind turbines, construction, renewable energy and building maintenance industries.
They currently require an experienced Engineer to join the team for projects throughout the North West, with the potential of some nights working away when required. A van and fuel card will be provided.
- You will be required to carry out the installation and maintenance of fall protection/arrest equipment and systems on-site - whilst working at height.
- Proactive maintenance resolution when required.
- Ensure continuous promotion of safe working at all times, following industry guidelines.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of maintenance/installation engineering working at height - roof edge protection systems, mansafe systems, laddering etc.
- UK Driving License.
- Working at Height
- CSCS, IPAF/PASMA preferable.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.