Manufacturing Engineer / £32,000 to £42,000 per annum, depending on experience, 5% bonus and great benefits / Swindon location / Mon to Fri / 8:30am till 5pm
If you are genuinely after a career move, somewhere to be part of an expanding company where you can add value, be rewarded, progress and be challenged – this role is for you!
Support various projects ranging from continuous improvements, machine improvements, upgrades, installations, new product introduction and shut-downs.
Here are some of the things you can expect to be involved in;
· Client and stake holder liaison
· Feasibility, data analysis and reporting
· Strategic planning
· Labour and resource mapping and management
· Maintenance plans and strategies
· Lean manufacturing initiatives and delivery
· Machine integration
· A degree in Engineering is preferred BUT NOT ESSENTIAL – an education in Engineering is required however. Considered are HND or HNC or NVQ’s or City & Guilds etc.
· Experienced working in working in regulated environments, such as GMP, within a Manufacturing or Industrial Company, either as a Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer or Production Engineer or Quality Engineer – looking at the analytical and technical side
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.