Construction Planner - International
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Construction Planner to join a leading International Contractor. Working in Europe, this role can be based full-time on site, or on a rotation basis (depending on the individual).
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- To support the planning works stream for the development of tender and contract programmes to comply with the key Client objectives.
- To reflect the optimum sequence to deliver a project or work section.
- To contribute to the development of detailed programmes and control methods to monitor progress and productivity on site.
- To implement systems to record works in accordance with progress reporting procedures.
- Implement progress monitoring and feedback to Senior Management
- Work with Project Managers to develop project programme with knowledge of critical path, float and risk and opportunity.
- Assist with / price preliminaries on tenders including preparing packages for temporary works.
- Produce methodology for tenders including site logistics and written submissions.
- Construction qualification
- You will be able to demonstrate post qualification experience on a commercial construction site
- Knowledge / an awareness of specialist planning software ideally ASTA Powerproject, Primavera P6 or MSP (Microsoft Project)
- Minimum of 3 years' planning construction or fitout experience.
A competitive salary & remuneration will be tailored to the successful Planner's experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.