NES Security are actively seeking professional individuals to help it on its growth plan. Current we are servicing clients across a broad spectrum of Residential, Commercial and Retail sites in London and we require a team building Engineering Manager to help us achieve our aims. You'll be an experienced person manager, reliable and fully conversant with not only current systems and technology, but also adept at managing teams of engineers in a safe and efficient manner.
The Engineering Manager will report directly to the Director of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- To contribute to the quality and continuous improvement across all projects
- Assess resource requirements needed to carry out project implementation
- Provide input into plans for engineering and commissioning activities and ensure resource is scheduled when required
- Initiate change control to ensure that management is aware of all possible changes in project scope or budgeted expenditure
- Providing regular feedback (written and verbal) to the Director on all projects under their control
- The provision of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (generic and site specific where required) for all Installations ensuring that all aspects of the company Health and Safety policy are met
- Manage projects to time, budget and customer satisfaction
- Re-engineering of both products and system design wherever possible to maximise installation margin
- Re-engineering of systems to meet our contractual obligations where specification errors are identified after receipt of a customer order
- Survey of customer sites and attendance to pre-contract meetings (on an as required basis) to ensure that the full scope of installation works are identified and any problems are overcome at an early stage
- Providing technical assistance and training to installation engineers and sub-contractors where required
- Day to day management of install teams, engineers or sub-contractors as required, including site liaison and planning
- System commissioning including customer handover. The completion and recording of quality checks for all installation works to ensure that company standards are maintained. All quality issues to be recorded in the feedback system
- Applicants must have a minimum 5years of experience in the CCTV/automation/alarm and access control industry to be considered.
- Current ECS holder
- Located in north London (accessible to Seven Sisters/Stamford Hill area)
- Speak fluent English
- Have demonstrable management experience (min 3 years) managing multiple engineering teams and across various sites
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.