This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, progressive organisation with a history of success.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will work to establish a new process on a new line within the production facility.
The Snr Manufacturing Engineer role:
- Working closely with both the Manufacturing Engineering Leader and the Project Manager, you will be focused on establishing safe, efficient and consistent Manufacturing Processes.
- Contributes to the planning, designing, purchasing, and implementation of changes to the manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Assists with the development of manufacturing standards and working methods by using continuous improvement tools.
- Understand and implement effective Lean manufacturing principles
The successful Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Ideally Qualified to Degree level in a mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent but experience and other qualifications will be taken into consideration
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and have a pro-active approach
- Must have proven experience of Production line development
- Strong Mechanical Engineering aptitude
- 3 + years of experience within a similar Manufacturing Engineering role
Rates shown vary from PAYE to Ltd Co rate. Candidates must be aware that the role will likely fall into scope of IR35 once assessed and as such must comply with payment type (PAYE / Umbrella)
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please immediately submit your application via the weblink
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.