Civil Engineer – Chesham
As a Civil Engineer would you like to work for an engineering design consultancy who have a passion and the expertise in the design and delivery of high-quality award-winning high-rise buildings and structures?
The practice covers both structural and civil engineering aspects which include flood risk, drainage, SuDS and earthworks amongst others. The consultancy is at the forefront of the latest developments in hardware technology and maintain an impressive range of specialist software packages with all projects engineered with 3D BIM Revit software.
Due to the growth of the business and new a stream of projects they are looking to add a Civil Engineer to their civils team.
• BEng, MSc in Civil Engineering, or relevant subject
• 1-4 years’ post-graduation experience producing detailed drainage design for development infrastructure projects or highways.
• Good use of WinDes MicroDrainage, AutoCAD Civils 3D would be advantageous.
• Understanding of planning applications S38, S278, S106 would be advantageous.
• Excellent communications skills verbal and written.
• Team player but also able to work with own initiative.
• Kenn to development and work towards chartership
What you get:
• £28k - £35k (depending on experience)
• Cycle to work vouchers.
• Flexible working
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
For more information or to apply please send a CV to Kenny at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.