I am working with a world-class semiconductor company who specialise in the vision, communications and audio markets. They have a current requirement for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join their R&D office based in Dublin City Centre
They are looking for talented IC engineers with experience in designing and verifying FPGAs and SoCs. This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading multinational and get your hands on cutting-edge CMOS and MEMS technology
What they are looking for:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Strong experience in VHDL or Verilog-based design and verification for FPGAs or ICs
- Commerical experience in SoC Design
- Knowledge in System Verilog, OVM/UVM & Scripting is desirable
- Knowledge in CMOS and Embedded RISC very desirable
- Excellent communication abilities to liaise with customers
What you will get:
- €70 - 90K
- Large pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.