About the role
Jaguar Land Rover South West London currently has a great opportunity available for a Bodyshop Advisor to join our talented team.
As a Sytner Bodyshop Advisor, you will help manage the existing volumes of internal & retail work. You would also help to promote Sytner Drive referrals by allowing more time to be spent with the customer and to be able to explain the benefits of the service.
- Serve as liaison between body shops, insurance and customers.
- Greet customers promptly.
- Obtain customer, insurance and vehicle information.
- Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer.
- Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts.
- Establish follow up time and preferred method – phone call, text or e-mail.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently.
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
- Explain all completed work and charges to customers.
- To push autopad conversion.
- Proven and verifiable record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction.
- Past experience with Body Shop work is a must.
- High energy level, and warm friendly personality.
- Stay current with product and CSI training.
- A desire for a long term career with a growing organization.
- Personal and professional integrity.
Body Shop Advisors work a variety of flexible patterns which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
Previous experience as a Bodyshop Advisor is essential. Experience in a similar Bodyshop environment is beneficial as we are looking for an individual who has the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who is passionate to deliver the highest possible customer service with strong attention to detail. Strong time management and organisational skills are also required as you will ensure that assigned jobs are completed within estimated times.
Don't worry if you are not working for Jaguar Land Rover currently, we have the training and the facilities to help you make the next big step in your career.
Sytner Group currently represents over 21 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands; in over 140 dealerships across the UK, we provide a fantastic working environment and we and are committed to 'Developing Talent' and 'Building Careers'.
We will also recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements. As well as competitive salary you will also benefit from subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted Gym membership and discounts with popular high street retailers.
We are committed to being the best company to work for and recently we were ranked the top-rated retailer on Glassdoor as a result of direct colleague feedback about the role
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.