An award winning, expanding multinational business who specialise in the manufacture and service of industrial doors is looking for a Door Engineer to join their team. Offering a fantastic callout standby fee and additional payment per call attended, a company commission scheme & good overtime rates, sick pay and detailed company training programme.
Your job will involve the following:
- Service & maintenance of industrial roller shutters, sectional, fast action, and overhead doors.
- Dock leveller, loading bay equipment and scissor lift maintenance.
- Spotting sales opportunities.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering fault finding.
- Delivering good customer service.
If any of the following applies to your experience please apply.
- Electrical, service, maintenance or installation engineering within the industrial door industry past or present.
- IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, BS7036, EN16005, SSTS card with experience working in a similar role.
- Roller-shutter, sectional, loading bay, fast action and scissor lift experience.
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these:
- Competitive basic salary with OTE of £40,000+.
- 28 days holiday inc bank holidays increasing year on year.
- All power tools and hand tools provided.
- Professionally racked company vehicle with heated seats.
- Healthcare and sick pay scheme.
- World leading training scheme.
- Side by side training with an experienced industrial door service Engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this job.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.