Discipline: M&E Project Engineer
Location: UK and European Travel
Term: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Travel + Accomodation + Company Car + Pension + Daily Allowance
- Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Discipline. Trades qualification or equivalent will also be considered.
- Experience delivering small to medium mechanical or Electrical projects (Commercial, residential, Health, Education, Industrial, pharmaceutical, data centre type projects)
- Understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems
- Must be prepared to Travel across Europe for European projects.
- Strong Commercial Awareness
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Construction and M&E sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Major Projects, HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical installation, CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK.
Integrate Resources Group are currently recruiting a Project Engineer with experience of working on a wide range of M&E projects. You will be working for a leading building services business that operates throughout the UK and Europe. You will be required to travel across the UK with European Travel being required depending on each project and your assignment.
Working with the project team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a project as follows:
- Oversee the installation of mechanical and electrical packages
- Organise all design documents and drawings
- Weekly meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team
- Produce weekly progress reports
- Complete and assess Technical Submittals.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Preparation of co-ordinated drawings covering all aspects of Mechanical or Electrical installation
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information utilising File Key.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments for production activities
- Review and understand project design specifications and drawings and access compliance of co-ordinated drawings and technical submittals.
- Organise and assess the work of sub-contractors.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of integrate Resources Group will be in contact to discuss.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.