We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
The role could be based in Oldbury or Cheadle. With current circumstances the position will be initially remote. Flexibility of home/office working is expected in the future.
This is the job
As the LMS Administrator, you will be managing the day-to-day and ongoing operation, maintenance, usage analysis and administration of SuccessFactors learning. You will be working very closely with key stakeholders across the business to up-skill them on our new learning platform as well as providing the Learning and Development team with data and insight from the learning system. As an expert of the system, you will be answering and resolving technical issues related to the LMS by supporting with the help-desk tickets. You will also provide admin support to the Learning and Development team. This will give you a lot of insight into different projects that our Learning and Development advisors and managers are involved in with different business areas.
What will I be doing?
- Administrate the Learning Management System (MyLearning), including: setting up courses, recording attendance, uploading e-learning, building reports, user queries, dealing with the support function of the LMS provider, dealing with upgrades and the testing that is required as a result, user management. Ensuring that the system assigns Regulatory & Mandatory learning and business data is provided to measure adherence
- Gather functional requirements, create specifications, work with IT to deliver, co-ordinate testing of new functionality
- Working closely with IT and HR Systems team, review and manage regular releases from Success Factors and consider how The AA can take advantage of new functionality
- Working with SAP to identify and resolve issues where necessary
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure they are represented and kept informed on applicable developments
- Work closely with other members of the HR Systems team to ensure consistency and integration across all modules of Success Factors, including impact assessment where applicable
- Create and manage user structures, including assigning user permissions, log ins and creation of audiences
- Analyse report data, providing regular reports to measure performance and recommend the strategic direction to meet organisational objectives
- Own, identify, research, and resolve MyLearning technical queries for all users
- Creation of surveys and questionnaires and the recording of learning completions
- Identify and communicate process and quality improvements and provide feedback on usage and enhancements
- Effectively prioritise, plan and project manage workload in line with business requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Instructional Designers to ensure all digital content is uploaded, reportable and available in a timely manner for colleagues to access
- Projects that our Learning and Development advisors and managers are involved in with different business areas.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure security and integrity of systems and networks
- Keep up to date with learning technologies and the online learning industry
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant Success Factors Systems knowledge/experience
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the LMS system
- Adaptable and agile in learning new systems & enhancements
- Able to work independently within a small team
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills to plan and manage time
- Strong attention to detail for quality assurance of online courses
- Ability to html code
- Passionate about online learning and learning technologies
- The ability to plan and manage your own workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- The ability to work within a small, close-knit team
- A high working knowledge of the MS Office package including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Education and Qualifications:
- Good general education with minimum GCSE C or equivalent in English and Maths
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.