Engineering Manager – Bath
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in Bath?
Then get in touch!
The Company: The company is a leading innovator in special purpose machines and automation solutions across a wide range of industries from food production to FMCG manufacturing industries.
My Client are currently looking for a hands-on and proactive Engineering Manager to deliver a range of projects in Defence, Food and Pharma. The role would suit a mechanically biased Engineering Manager who is not afraid to get stuck-in when working on innovative solutions.
- Manage task allocation and priorities within the engineering team including mechanical design, electrical/controls design, and software engineering (frontend/backend).
Your skills & experience
- Degree level BEng/BEng (Honours) educated in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/Electronic or Engineering Management.
- Up to 5 years of Engineering Management experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of using 3D CAD packages – Solidworks 2018 or Creo.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel.
- Have experience of managing a multi-disciplined team of Mechanical Design Engineers, Controls Engineers and Software Engineers in a fast moving and demanding environment.
If you are interested please call Angico Daley on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position *
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.