We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineering Manager for a global blue chip manufacturing business based in Manchester
My client is a well known and respected global player within food / fmcg manufacturing. Due to considerable growth and progression within the organisation, an opportunity has arose for an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team.
- Management of a large engineering team of circa 60 staff
- Budget control of £14Million and a Capex budget of £4Million
- Implementing Lean Manufacturing techniques - TPM / RCM
- Develop and improve a more than capability engineering team and take them to that next level
- Ideally from a time served engineering background within manufacturing
- Electrically biased
- A strong people manager
- Experience managing a large engineering and maintenance team
- A track record of developing and improving engineering and maintenance teams
- 4 years' plus in a similar role
- Ideally educated to a degree level within electrical or automation but not essential
- £65,000 - £75,000 dependent on experience
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.