Attractive salary + bonus + benefits
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager currently seeking a new opportunity and challenge?
Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer who are continuing to grow and invest in their business and people?
Are you able to provide engineering management and support on a high profile, complex and challenging site?
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturer within heavy industry who are now looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers and drive performance through the plant.
As Engineering Manager, you will effectively manage the sites engineering and maintenance activities, leading a team of multi-skilled individuals, with a focus on meeting production requirements, maintaining a safe working environment and playing a role in continuous improvement activities.
- Manage a team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers (total of 20)
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and TPM
- Work with CMMS systems and look at spend and spares
- Lead and drive all maintenance and engineering activities for the plant
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices
- Time served engineer
- Strong experience and knowledge of electrical engineering
- Experience in managing and driving a team and performance
- Budget and spares experience
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong understanding of maintenance and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of PLC’s (Siemens)
- Methodical thinker
- Man management/leadership experience
- Attractive salary
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 27 days holiday
- Opportunity for growth and development
Electrical, mechanical, maintenance, engineering, manager, continuous improvement, IOSH, NEBOSH, CMMS, PPM, TPM,
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.