Lamonby Recruitment have an exciting new vacancy for a Design Engineer to join an established Engineering company in Birmingham.
My client specialises in the projects of steel frame solutions within the Built Environment Sector and work alongside Architects, Structural Engineers, Specialist Designers, Steelwork & Concrete Designers.
They have an exciting role for a Design Engineer, ideally with a minimum 12 Months Design Experience using Tekla.
In return the suitable candidate will be offered a sating salary between £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- Depending on experience the Design Engineer manage all aspects of the projects you undertake with internal structural engineers
- Responsible for maintaining the design programme. Where this cannot be achieved, you will agree an appropriate course of action with the Technical Manager
- Steel Frame - Loadbearing & Non-Loadbearing experience would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 12 months Tekla experience is required
- Conduct yourself internally and externally in a professional manner and communicate with colleagues, clients and third-party designers both by telephone and email
- Helpful and proactive but to ensure the Company is not exposed to any commercial or project related risk by clearly defining actions, responsibilities and requests
- Ideally qualified to a minimum HNC level discipline in Engineering or Similar
Design Engineer Package
- £24,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
- 5 Weeks Holiday
- Company Pension
- Bonus Scheme
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Matt direct on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.