Position: Design Engineer
Location: Welshpool, Powys (Commutable from Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Telford)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a long established and growing company that can offer you career development in an exciting and varied role. You will be required to complete design and project work, while supporting the R&D department.
We are looking for a Design Engineer who is passionate about Engineering and Design and enjoys a 'hands on' role. You will be working on the design of new projects as well as making changing existing projects/products, offering internal technical advice to other departments.
- You will have a strong engineering background with previous experience gained in a mechanical design based role
- You will hold a HNC or HND in an engineering related discipline
- You will be competent with 2D & 3D CAD Packages
- Ideally Solidworks experience
- Knowledge related to the fabrication, and manufacturing would be beneficial.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Required to maintain a tidy work environment and interact with other members
- To maintain the quality control requirements of the output and to produce a product that achieves customer satisfaction.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 28 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.